Benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central for your business
Are you looking for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution?
Heard about Dynamics 365 Business Central yet?
What is Dynamics 365 Business Central?
An ERP solution, Dynamics 365 Business Central connects people to processes. It is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution enabling businesses to expand with technological assistance and build employee/customer trust and loyalty. Dynamics 365 Business Central offers various functionalities with which Microsoft reinforces its leading position in ERP systems for SMEs. The solution is cloud-based and hosted on Azure making it more flexible for use.
All aspects of a business including accounting, planning, sales, inventory, etc. can be catered to by users seamlessly. Dynamics 365 Business Central is an efficient ERP tool that offers full process integration without switching apps and databases. With this business application, users can automate and customize their processes. Stakeholders get access to a complete view of their business, further enabling them to make informed decisions.
Dynamics 365 Business Central enables businesses with smarter ways to work efficiently on multiple dimensions including finance, sales, purchase and so on. The core capabilities of Business Central include:
- Finance – Make better financial decisions, improve forecasting, get real-time financial information while maintaining security, and compliances across organization.
- Sales – With use of automation functionalities support your sales teams and manage critical customer data.
- Purchase – Dynamics 365 Business Central makes managing purchasing or procurement processes easy.
- Inventory Management – Optimize inventory management with D365 Business Central. Review aged inventory, track top selling items, calculate inventory and vendor lead time, anticipate future inventory needs, etc.
- Warehouse Management – Cater to the series of internal warehouse activities that take place between receiving and shipping of goods.
- Project Management – Manage the processes that take place while completing any project at your organization.
- Manufacturing – Manage, customize, and design the various processes that result into the successful handling of manufacturing tasks.
9 Benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a set of business applications that enable integration of different processes and enhances the decision-making skills of the leaders. There are multiple organizational benefits that business owners. Some of these are as follows:
- Autonomy & Flexibility – The features and functionalities within Dynamics 365 Business Central pave way for modernization and technological upgradation in business. The high and varied scope of customizations, personalization, integrations available within the business solution, empowers businesses with autonomy and flexibility.
- Actionable Insights – Connected data, business analytics and guidance enable users to achieve more with Dynamics 365 Business Central. Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies gives a complete view of the business and enhances decision-making skills.
- Easy to upgrade – The solution is built for business with an employee count of all sizes, and Microsoft provides users with definitions and directions to all functional changes. There are automatic and regular updates making the app easier to upgrade with minimal requirement of support.
- Globally Compliant – Dynamics 365 Business Central offers businesses with global compliance. The regulations are updated as and when required. The solution helps businesses stay compliant without worrying about any legal troubles.
- Industry-specific solutions – Using the functionalities within Dynamics 365 Business Central Embed App feature, users can create industry-specific apps. It enables users to extend and customize their Business Central application, further allowing them to build customer loyalty and relationships.
- Built-in Intelligent Business Applications – Business owners get access to various built-in intelligent applications within Business Central. Applications like Power BI, Cortana Intelligence, PowerApps and so on provide end-to end business view and help enrich customer and employee experience.
- Cloud-based – Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based solution and is specifically meant to automate ERP processes at any organization. Data is stored on cloud making it easily accessible from anywhere at any time and through any device, enhancing the visibility of business.
- Higher Security – Being a cloud-based solution enables Dynamics 365 Business Central to deliver high end security to their users. All critical customer, employee and organizational data is stored on cloud and is highly secure there. Cloud storage eliminates the risk of data-theft or loss.
- User Friendly – The UI of Dynamics 365 Business Central is highly user-friendly. Any user having access to Microsoft 365 (Office apps, Outlook, etc.) will find similarities while navigating through different options on Business Central dashboard. This helps ensure that end users arrive at productive usage faster than other solutions.
Apart from the benefits mentioned above, Dynamics 365 Business Central has ample more offerings, that businesses can make use for their growth, efficiency, and productivity. Depending on the sector that a company works in, additional customized features are also offered by Microsoft.
Business owners are now familiar with the benefits that businesses can enjoy with the use of Dynamics 365 Business Central for their organizational processes. Next, they should look for the best Business Central implementation and consultation partner.
Disclaimer– “All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Dynamics Square / MPG Business Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.”